The case review takes place over two office visits either in person, on the phone, or via video chatting, and the $195 fee will include both of these visits. To ensure that we can see you at an ideal time for you and I, it’s best to call at least one week prior to your desired appointment time and I recommend setting both of your appointments when you contact us.
Once you have set your appointments, it is important that you take the time to complete the forms that we give you and obtain any necessary lab results, imaging studies, or medical records pertinent to your case. I strongly suggest that you send them to me so that I may review them prior to your first case review appointment. This will allow me to streamline my questions to get to the root of your problems.
I will take a problem focused history and give you the opportunity to tell me your health story. After the history portion, I will complete a neurological evaluation to determine the health of the nervous system and ask any necessary follow up questions. This office visit typically lasts for 20-30 minutes, depending upon the severity of the case.
I will present you with the results of my review of your history, evaluation, and medical records (past labs, imaging, etc.). When presenting you with this information, I have two primary goals. First, to help understand why your symptoms developed. Second, to let you know what we can to do help address your symptoms. Next, I’ll give you my recommendations for care in this office. This will include any additional lab work that will help me with your case. The number of office visits and their frequency that will allow me to help you rebuild your health. And the estimated cost of care in my office.
- If your paper work is not completed prior to coming to my office you will be rescheduled. You can only be rescheduled once for any reason.
- If you are more than 5 minutes late you will be rescheduled. Remember, you can only be rescheduled once for any reason.
- You will need to either wear or bring a pair of short pants and a t-shirt for your examination. Proper clothing is important to allow for examination of your arms and legs, and will also conserve your privacy while you perform other tests that may involve laying down or moving around. If you are not dressed appropriately, you will be rescheduled. Remember, you can only be rescheduled once for any reason.
- You will be required to watch several videos before your appointments. I will be going over a lot of information with you during the case review. Watching the videos will allow me to serve you at a higher level and will allow you to get more out of the case review.
- Your spouse, significant other, or anyone who helps with your financial decisions should come with you to both appointments or at the very least your second appointment. Two sets of ears will take in more information and two brains can make sure that you have the opportunity to ask any questions that you may have.
- After the second day of the case review, I will expect that you will make a decision about what type of care plan you like to have in his office. Typically I work with people with chronic conditions for 3 months, 6 months or arrangements can be made to pay as you go along. That being said, I do encourage you to take some time and consider the time commitment, dietary and lifestyle changes, and financial investment prior to making your final decision.
I look forward to helping you find, Your Path To Health!
Dr. Richard L. Robles, DC